Monday 21 October 2013

Autumn Tagg




1. Favourite thing about it?  I luvs it all so so much beanies , scarfs , hot chocolate , cosy nights in .

2. Favourite drink? Oooo hot chocolate made from my dolce machine

3. Favourite scent/candle?  I love anything sweet – right now Im burning my yankee merry berry (which kind of defeats the object being a chrsitmas smell but hey hoe )

4. Best lipstick? I haven’t really invested into any autumn colours but night now Im using a darkish shade from lancome but the names rubbed off.

5. Go to moisturiser? Nivea soft – Its super nourishing  

6. Go to colours for the eyes? Deep raspberry colours but im loving doing a cat eye .

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I tend to listen to chart music but I do love listening to more mellow music – (ed sheeran - passenger ) Iv also replayed royal (Lorde) covered by the pentatonix non stop for a whole week. (Iv linked it below as It needs to be shared ) 


8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Any thing comfy – smock dresses – jumpers – converse – uggs boots

9. Autumn treat? A starbucks Autumn special

10. Favourite place to be? -  Walking through the park or having a cosy night in


Im tagging anyone and everyone so comment below if you do give it ago so I can come check yours out ?







No comments:

Post a Comment